Saturday, November 8, 2008

Old McDonald Had a Farm

Just a funny little tidbit about Abby. At bedtime, we sing her a series of songs (by request, of course). Her clear favorite is Old McDonald Had a Farm. Lately, she has wanted it sung like this:

"Old McDonald had a farm, E-I-E-I-O And on that farm he had a mommy, E-I-E-I-O, with a Mommy here and a Mommy there, here a Mommy there a Mommy everywhere a Mommy, Old McDonald had a farm, E-I-E-I-O, and on that farm he had a Jackson, E-I-E-I-O..." and so forth.

We go through every member of our immediate and extended family. It's not seeming as funny as I write the story, but it's ridiculously funny when she's making her requests!

2 comments:

Mishlers said...

I love her rendition of Old MacDonalds farm!

Rachel Ure said...

what is it about that song? mia is in love with it! Glad to see you updated your blog. I was missing you...