Saturday, September 15, 2007

Jackson's first day of school

Colicky boy - this is how he looked MOST days as an infant!

Jackson - Halloween - 11 months old

In the car on the way to his first day of school.

Painting with Teacher Alex.
What next?

Building train tracks with the boys.
My little boy is growing up...he started preschool a few weeks ago! I can't believe it. Seems like just yesterday he was howling in my arms (plagued with colic) or dressed up as Bam Bam on Halloween. The good news is, the transition to preschool was a lot more difficult for the mama than the student. Jackson LOVES school. I planned to stay with him his entire first day of school - just to help him "ease" into it. After about 15 minutes, it was clear he didn't need me at all. He jumped right in - it helped that the other kids were building train tracks when we arrived. I left him there, looking longingly over my shoulder as he waved bye bye without any hesitation!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cant beleive how big he is. He just looks like a little man

Mishlers said...

He is so cute! I love love the Bam Bam costume!