Saturday, September 15, 2007

My chubsters

Jackson - 5 months

Abby - 5 months

Katy - 1 year

Scott - 1 year


I suppose our hair is only one of the qualities that defines a "Springer." Chubbiness is another! Jackson was a hugely chubby baby, and Abby is practically obese! I say that lovingly, of course, because I'm pretty sure she's also the most beautiful girl in the world :) Here are a few pics of our hearty babies, as well as a couple of Scott and me. I'd say they inherited their "stock" from their father, though Abby clearly has my thighs!

4 comments:

Rachel Ure said...

im sorry- but for some reason scott looks near five in that shot! it must be all the hair! love it! and love the blog. scott has a true fan in you and me. abby is so adorable. i miss you tons.there is really no one like you. so glad you are blogging! hurray!

Courtney said...

Weston is right up there with ya!!! Love chubby babies...they truly are the best....you are such an adorable kid, haven't changed one bit:)

Anonymous said...

Katy that is so funny. Abby is so cute! I love the rolls!! they are great

Mishlers said...

So cute. They are both such a perfect mix of both you and Scott!