Monday, April 21, 2008

Weekend in SoCal

We drove to Southern California Thursday night for my cousin's missionary farewell. The five-hour drive was rather uneventful, unless you count Abby's midnight wakeup during which she screamed inconsolably for 52 minutes. Fun. All improved from there, with a quick visit with Scott's mom Friday morning followed by two full days of aunties, uncles and cousins. SoCal is supposed to be warm and sunny year-round, right? Wrong! We had to bundle our kids the entire weekend, as it was cold and windy and miserable! Lucky for everyone, the wind subsided during the farewell dinner, which took place at the beautiful Capistrano beach (my aunt bought Tiki torches and everything - sooooo OC - it was an incredible party).

I've always had a crush on my Uncle (by marriage) Chris. Is that wrong?

Chris' wife - my Aunt Pam. He's *almost* hot enough for her!

I can't help but post pictures of my babes' feet.

Jackson is smiling delightfully in this picture, but only after I promised him a drink of Sprite!




2 comments:

Allison and Billy in Mexico! said...

Hey girl! I love the pics, and yes, Chris IS hot so tell him we will make an exception to our lesbianism if he will join us.

Unknown said...

Katy,

Trying to keep up the family records and don't have Abby's info. Can you send me her full name and birth date? Thanks.

Love, love, love your blog...the pics, the quotes, the posts, and very much the look.

Vicki Voros