Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Abby looks equally like Mom & Dad?

I don't think so...



I don't buy it... As far as I can tell, she's a mini-Scott! She *may* have inherited my feet, but the rest of her...her hair, her eyes, her lashes, her scrunchy smile..are all Daddy! That said, this super-sophisticated technological program has determined that Abby is equal parts Mom & Dad. Guess the Springer and Morrison gene pools are equally powerful, as both kiddies look "equally like Katy and Scott!"
For nonbelievers, check out the meter on Pepper Elliot's blog: http://absolutelyplum.blogspot.com/2007/10/look-alike-meter.html

Their meter showed Oslo is 69% Mark, 31% Pepper. Apparently you CAN reach a conclusion other than "[BABY] looks equally like Mom and Dad," despite the results of my kids' look-alike meters!

1 comment:

Racheal said...

She dang cute that's for sure!