Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Abby's Scrunchy Smile

I know this isn't the BEST picture of my beautiful baby girl...she looks rather scrunched...but it DOES communicate her sheer love for her Grandpa (at least the shot embellishes her magnificent chubbiness - I just want to nibble her cheeks and tummy and thighs)! My dad fusses over Abby as if she were royalty, speaking to her in a sweet baby voice and jumping up to answer her every wimper. I asked him if Abby looks like I did when I was a baby. His response was the epitome of diplomacy: "Yes, she looks a little like you, but you were more svelte." What could that possibly mean? I love you, Dad :)


3 comments:

Author said...

So cute! I love Abby's smiles

Racheal said...

Love those cheeks!!!

Courtney said...

Pure joy in that smile...I love it!