Sunday, December 30, 2007

2:20 a.m.

No mother of two should be up at 2:30 a.m., let alone posting (and catching up on all of her friend's blogs - did Racheal Janakes have her baby or what?!!). However, I'm a bit cracked out after downing countless Coke Zeros today in order to complete a major cleanse of our house. Specifically, I went through the kids' toys and stuffed two huge garbage bags full of books and cars, baby toys, etc. (etc., etc.!). I also cleaned out the kids' drawers - including their dreaded sock drawer - and came up with another bag full of clothes they've outgrown (I'm saving the most precious items for progeny, of course). I was thrilled to throw in four pairs of my own shoes that have occupied precious space in our San Francisco closet.

It feels so good to get rid of all of this stuff...I will joyfully deposit several large garbage bags (along with our old vacuum cleaner) at Goodwill tomorrow morning!

It does not, however, feel good to know that my yummy babes will be up and at 'em at a horrifyingly early hour...

1 comment:

Courtney said...

GO TO BED!!!!

IT is good to see you back to blogging, I missed you! Hope you had a great Christmas!