Sunday, December 30, 2007

Computer armoire?

I'm seeking a computer armoire/office. You know, the kind with cabinets that you can close at the end of the day (and hide the mess)? With the cabinets shut, it should be discreet and should look like a regular armoire or other piece of furniture, as it will be occupy a conspicuous spot in our dining room.

I need to make a purchase because I'm moving out of my office/laundry room in the next couple of weeks. We're remodeling the room to become a bedroom for Jackson, thus giving Jack & Abby their own rooms. We've moved our laundry downstairs to the garage, which isn't as annoying as it sounds, and is certainly worth it for the kids to have their own bedrooms.

I'm not terribly excited about working in the dining room, but I AM excited about decorating the kids' bedrooms. Here's what I've picked out for Jackson, and here's Abby's....

No comments: