Friday, December 28, 2007

Blog drought...

It has been over a month since my last post. Officially a drought. In the last month, I've been occupied with the following mundane, yet time-consuming tasks:

1) Planned and hosted a birthday party for my kiddies with 60+ people in attendance.
2) Completed all Christmas shopping and mailed packages to friends and family in other cities/states.
3) Coerced my husband to design our Christmas card.
4) Updated our mailing list; stuffed, addressed and mailed all cards.
5) This is the biggie: spent 50+ hours (not exaggerating) designing Apple photo books for each of the three sets of grandparents.
6) Purchased a Christmas tree and (nearly a week later) trimmed and decorated the tree (in fairness, Scott took care of this task in its entirety - I was too freakin' tired!).
7) Nursed two sick children back to health the entire weekend of Dec. 19, including a five-hour stint in the hospital where Abby received three breathing treatments and a course of steroids after contracting bronchiolitis (she's okay now!).
8) Wrapped Christmas presents, watched (and photographed) my children rip through the dozens of gifts in a frenzy, and, finally, stood back in awe to observe the grizzly scene...it looked as though a bomb had gone off in my living room!
9) Cleaned up the debris for two solid days - and we're still not finished!
10) At long last, stressed about updating my blog! I still haven't posted pics of the kids' birthday party...
11) Oh yeah - one last - keep up with my full-time job and raise two tiny children all the while! Ahhh... December!

No comments: